Consider yourself disclosed…
• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This is how bloggers make money, but this in no way impacts my opinions or reviews. Everything written and published on this site is expressly my own.
• I find it impossible to promote products or business that I don’t like, therefore if I am recommending a product or business it is because I truly like it and think it might be a worthwhile time or money investment. If I don’t like something you will hear about that too, because I find it important to express my true opinion, or not promote it at all. I know those options seem like opposites, but what I’m trying to say is that I don’t write fake reviews just to earn compensation. So I will not pretend to love something when in actuality I don’t. That’s just not how I do things.
• Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. If I ever run one it will be clearly marked as being paid content.
*I do not, and will not ever accept payment for a Super Moms post.
• This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
Meaning some opinions are based on collective opinion. For example I have a love for toys, such as Step 2 toys. Though I may not personally own a specific toy I recommend, I may believe it is a good recommendation based on collective opinions and reviews of others.
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This blog is written and edited by me, Lyndsay Wheaton. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.